Ms. Doel Bose Pande has done her B.E (Electronics) from National Institute of Technology, Surat.
Her keen interest for life sciences and her personal journey through Infertility made her interested in Embryology, which is the backbone of an IVF Clinic.
She has worked as a Product Architect in an IT firm for 12 years which gives her an edge over others when it comes to machines and it’s operations . Currently she practices Embryology and has completed her Masters in Life Sciences to be better equipped for the job.
Her love for the subject, knowledge of hardware & software of the machines involved in an IVF Lab, deep knowledge of software automation and her empathy for Infertility patients, makes her a very promising Embryologist in times to come.
Apart from being an Embryologist, Doel is a Web Designer and Blogger. She has self learnt the art of Designing Websites and this website is designed by her. She also oversees Marketing, Promotions, Social Media Engagements and Operations of the entire Unit.
Areas of Interest
- Personalized Embryo Culture environment for patients with previously failed IVF Cycles and poor responders.
- Oocyte Cryopreservation.
- Pre-implantation Genetic Screening of embryos.
- Practical and Cost effective Embryology.
- B.E (Electronics)
- ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- ACE (Academy of Clinical Embryologists)
- ISAR ( Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction)
- FPS (Fertility Preservation Society)
- IFS (Indian Fertility Society)